Sunday, December 29, 2013

Arm Candy Request

Arm Candy request for the new Jordan 11 Gamma Blue Sneakers.. I tied to incorporate a lil more colors instead of just black & blue.. I have these shoes and I'm actually thinking about making my own set of arm candy to wear with my mine. When my client called me to make this set for her I actually felt good about doing it because I was already thinking of making one of my own. Here's the set:
I have a lot for sale that I make myself every one is different every set is different, I do special orders at very good prices. For this set of 5 it was $80 only because she wanted charms and diamond studded beads with it. Without it it would about $50 but I'm also open to change prices for my clients. For price inquiries I can be reached at somiamiblog@gmail.com. I can be reached at any time I'm open 24/7 and as said before always open for ideas, challenges & to discuss prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment