Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Who Wears Olcay Gulsen Platform Pumps Better than Angela Simmons...

Angela Simmons & Olcay Gulsen..







 Angela Simmons is one of the celebrities that I see wear Olcay Gulsen the most, so much that she could've been the designer herself. I must say in my opinion she wears it BEST. Ive seen photos of other celebs and it just doesn't look as well put together as is does on Angela. Even though these shoes look extremely unconformable every one I see wearing them look like there actually comfortable, Well maybe for us "regular people" who don't go shopping or walking around the mall in 7 inch pumps. I must say when I first seen these pumps besides them looking uncomfty I also thought they just looked weird, weird kinda in a good way, The platform front just looks like too much and very different from other platform heels. I also felt like the whole ankle strap thing was a bit much, huge platform + ankle strap + 7 inch heel? Like what regular person would think of buying these? I use to look at them and think "Wow these are nice, not for me tho.. Only if they had a bit shorter heel". Lol and then went to their website and seen that they actually do. They have the 7 inch pump that runs about $600, and the 6 inch from about $450.00.. There is actually a sale on the website now that has them as low as $250 (Whhhhhaaaaaaatt??) I know right lol I most def have them on my Christmas list. www.OlcayGulsen.com 




 Here are more photos of Angela Simmons Killin It:



 And other celebs...
Stylist and Babymother of rapper Fabulous Emily B.


Older Sister of Angela, Vanessa Simmons.
Ex host of BET 106 & Park Rosci.
Actress Tika Sumpter.



No comments:

Post a Comment