Friday, December 20, 2013

Sneakerhead Saturday..

Jordan Gamma Blue 11's..













As most sneaker heads know there always a special pair of Jordan 11's every Christmas. Christmas 2013 was the Black 11's and this Christmas it's the Gamma Blue 11's. Jordan 11's are personally my favorite next in line to the 12's. The 11's are just so sexy to me. I wear my Playoffs any chance I get, they can be worn with ANYTHING (literally). It's so good to be in a relationship with a Jordan sneaker head because I always get them. Even if he already has them, he gets them for me and our boy. So TOMORROW is the the release date 12/21/2013 and I'm just patiently waiting to have them in my possession. Jordan is also releasing the Gamma Blue 12's on 12/26/2013. Even though I love the 12's too there's no point in having both.

Gamma Blue 12's:





 







Here are a couple pics of me in my black 11's released Christmas 2012:




No comments:

Post a Comment